Black Label MLOK Carbon Fiber Scout Handguard Tubes feature a carbon fiber layup and resin combination to resist the heat associated with high volumes of small arms fire. Black Label Scout MLOK Carbon Fiber tubes are strong, lightweight, one-piece that remain cool to the touch, even after long strings of fire. Cooling slots have been provided to mitigate and vent off barrel temperatures. Black Label Carbon Free-float design eliminates handguard-induced stress on barrel for maximum accuracy. It’s also durable and good-looking, with a distinctive weave pattern that changes sheen with the viewing angle.
Where necessary, aircraft grade T-6 7075 aluminum has been used to ensure the durability and reliability of the handguard assembly, such as the top rail and the vented end cap. The carbon fiber tube is precision fit to the upper receiver Barrel nut and secured with compression fasteners to ensure a rigid connection. An end cap is provided to protect the end of the tube from rough handling damage.
- Free-float design ensures accuracy
- No glue needed for install.
- Low profile, carbon fiber tube is as rigid and impact resistant as lightweight aluminum free float tube designs
- Fits all standard AR-15 upper receiver extensions
- Patented 7075 T6 Aluminum Compression Barrel nut design
- Built-in cooling slots maintain barrel temperature
- Available in 12.5, 15 16.25 and 17 inch lengths.
- Length : 15"
- ID : 1.875"
- Weight: 9.87 Ounces (including all hardware and end cap)
Gen 2 & 3 Patent Pending Proprietary Mounting system install video
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this to lighten my AR-9 and it really helped. Helped get it down to 4.7lbs. Great product!
I purchased two Black Label Carbon 15" Free Float M-lok Hand guards. The quality of the hand guards have exceeded my expectations! The fit and finish are excellent. The rails are smooth and attach easily. I can't wait to complete my builds.
Ultra fast shipping. Fit and function are outstanding, perfect for my lite build.