- Barrel nut pre installed in handguard, loosen clamp screws and remove..
- Insert barrel into receiver, hand tighten barrel nut onto receiver use blue loc-tite
- Using a 1 3/16” (30mm) wrench (crows-foot) tighten to 25-30 ft lbs. torque
- Install gas block assembly
- Slide handguard over the barrel and align the top rail
- Tighten alignment set screws (3 & 9 oclock) alternating little by little until 5-8 lbs.
- Once aligned, Tighten clamp set screws to 8-15 lbs. use blue LocTite
- Install muzzle device, and take her out for a test fire, Enjoy!
Dont have a Cobratac 3-gun Competition handguard yet? See them here