The CTS Ultra-Lite 308 Series Hand Guard system is a revolutionary development in DPMS/SR-25 handguards. It Features the dynamic Vltor style KeyMod system for attachments. Machined of 7075-T6 aluminum, with black hard anodized finish. A full length top rail makes accessories and optics mounting a no-brainer, and the unique design functions with all commercial KeyMod products.
Note: Only fits the high profile DPMS pattern uppers and compatible.
- 10" weighs 0.69 lbs - ID 1.525"/ ID Gas block 1.783" - OD top-bottom 2.08"
- Dimensions, side to side (flat areas) ID 1.51" - OD 1.66"
- Accessory Rail 3" length - weighs 0.16 oz. ea. or 0.5 oz for all 3 installed
- .308 8620 Steel Proprietary Barrel Nut
- All mounting hardware
- 3 3" accessory rails with hardware.
- This is for the DPMS LR-308 Lo Profile Pattern only!
- Insert barrel into receiver.
- Use blue loctite on receiver threads (2-3 drops)
- Use our Multi Caliber Armorer Tool or a 1 3/8" crows-foot to tighten to 30-35 lbs
- Install gas block assembly, you may need to notch the barrel nut a few mills...
- Slide the hand-guard over the barrel nut and align top rail
- Align and insert the wedge compression nuts up towards the barrel nut
- Tighten each to 8-10 lbs | Use 1 drop blue loc-tite each