Leupold, VX-3i, 4.5-14X50mm, Duplex Reticle Rifle Scope (CT35LP170704)
Let the Leupold, VX-3i 4.5-14x50 help you reach out further without adding ounces. The Legendary Leupold Gold Ring performance is back! The new Leupold, VX-3i features a Twilight Max Light Management system whish provides you with maximum brightness in all colors and intensifies the contrast across the entire field of view. The new dual spring precision adjustments perform with match grade mechanical precision. The easy to turn power selector can be turn as easily with a bare hand as it can with bulky gloves on, while the watertight seals ensure that you enjoy fog free performance over the life of the optic With a magnification range that's great for any situation, you're guaranteed to have the right tool for the job. What do hunters want most in a scope? Plain and simple; outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The Leupold, VX-3i delivers this and more. Leupold's Twilight Max Light Management System lets you see details others can't in those crucial low-light situations at the beginning and the end of the day. Everything we put into the VX-3i is there to help you tag out.
Leupold, VX-3i Specifications and Features:
- Leupold VX-3i Rifle Scope 170704
- 4.5-14x Magnification
- 50mm Objective Lens
- 1" Tube Diameter
- Non-Illuminated Reticle
- Duplex Reticle
- Second Focal Plane
- .25 MOA Adjustments
- 64 MOA Elevation Adjustment
- 64 MOA Windage Adjustment
- Eye Relief Low 4.40" / High 3.70"
- Field of view at 100 yards Low 19.90' and High 7.40'
- Overall Length 12.20"
- Overall Weight 16.50 ounces
- DiamondCoat 2
- Lockable Fast Focus Eyepiece
- Twilight Max Light Management System
- Dual Spring Precision Adjustments
- Easy to turn power selector
- Watertight seals for fog free performance
- Leupold Gold Ring Performance
- Matte Black Finish
|Manufacturer Part #||170704||Model||VX-3i|
|Subcategory||Scopes & Magnified Optics||Finish||Matte|