The Leupold Scope Warranty is one of the best guarantees in the industry. To Register your product for the lifetime Leupold Scope Warranty Click Here
Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
If your Leupold riflescope, binocular, red dot or spotting scope doesn’t perform, we will repair or replace it for free - whether you're the original owner or not. You don’t need proof of ownership or a warranty card, and there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
Leupold Electronics Limited Two-Year Warranty
Leupold electronic products which include rangefinders, thermal products, and other electronic devices are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for two-years from the date of purchase. If the product is found to be defective, Leupold & Stevens Inc. will repair or replace it free of charge, within that two-year period. Proof of purchase may be required to verify warranty.
Leupold Military and Tactical Products
Certain customer contracts for Military and Law Enforcement entities may specify a product warranty that supersedes the above consumer warranty.
International customers may be affected by embargoes and other trade restrictions. Please contact us if you are an international warranty customer prior to sending your scope to us for repair.
These warranties do not apply if the product has been modified, misused or has been damaged by accident, abuse, or misapplication. To ensure this doesn’t happen to you, contact Leupold Product Service before having any work or repairs done to your Leupold optics. Call 1-800-LEUPOLD or (503) 526-1400.
Warranty Products which are unclaimed after a period of one year may be subject to forfeiture.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
For questions or service, please call 1-800-LEUPOLD or (503) 526-1400.
If your Leupold product fails to perform in any way, please follow these instructions to initiate a service request:
- Remove mounting rings, covers, and all other accessories from the product.
- Record the serial number of the product and keep it where you can find it if needed.
- Print this confirmation page and include with your shipment.
- If possible, ship the product in its original packaging, as this is the safest method.
- Be sure to wrap the package securely and use filament strapping tape on the outside.
- If possible, ship by a traceable parcel service. Please insure the shipment against loss.
- Ship to: 14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway Beaverton, OR 97006-5790