12” Firehog MOD-SG4 AR-15 M-Lok Free Float Handguard (HG-0721135)
100% LIFETIME WARRANTY - SATISFACTION QUALITY GUARANTEE
The Scout M-LOK Series is by design Light weight, Simple and clean. Heavily ported, extremely light and simply conforms to whatever you need. The GEN 4 Scout series hand-guard features an aluminum Proprietary Barrel Nut. This hand-guard is great for customizing your setup in any configuration. We offer an optional ported end cap used in long rifle configurations OR take advantage of it's high clearance OD to shroud your can brakes in PDW, CQB configurations. Guaranteed to fit and mate perfectly with a mil-spec M4 5.56 Nato/.223 upper receiver. Made from industry leading T7 7075 Aluminum Alloy and treated with Military Specification Type 3, MIL-A-8625, black Anodized Finish.
OPTIONAL - NEED A PORTED END CAP? CLICK HERE
- T7 7075 Ultra hard, yet light billet aluminum extrusion
- Bead Blast with Type 3, MIL-A-8625, Anodized Finish
- Heavily ported Simple and sleek design
- Proprietary Barrel Nut included with jam nut
- ID: 1.8"
- TOP RAIL: 12.5"
- Weight: 11 oz with end cap, 9.5 oz without.
- PORTED END CAP OPTIONAL
1. insert barrel into receiver...
2. With the jam nut screwed on but not protruding, hand tighten onto receiver
3. Using an Armorer’s wrench tighten to 25-30 lbs with loctite and align gas tube index hole
4. Use a barrel shim if you can not get it to align properly (sold separately)
5. Install the gas block assembly
6. Screw the jam nut all the way back until it touches the receiver
7. Screw on the hand guard tube all the way down to desired distance from top rail
8. align top rail and tighten the set screw located on the bottom of the tube (10 Lbs)
9. Tighten the jam nut against the handguard using our multi tool or jam nut tool with loc tight : (10-20 lbs)