17 " MOD-THG17T Aluminum Slim Free Float Handguard M-LOK - TAN WITH SKELETON GRIP(HG-0522251)
MOD-THG17T was designed in the USA with the goal of being the lightest and smallest free floating forend. The width of the handguard before accessories have been installed is only 1.49".
Proudly Made in USA!
- 17" Length, True TYPE III Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
- Ultra Light and Robust Design
- 1913 Top Rail with Mlok Cut Out.
- T7075 Aluminum. (While most of the rails on the market are made of T6061/T6063 aluminum, Firehog uses superior grade T7075 aluminum for all handguards)
ALSO INCLUDED The Copeland Series Skeletonized AR-15 Grip is a heavily milled version of one of the finest weapons grip design on the market . It is a drop-in replacement grip for the standard AR platform mil spec m4 grip. this grip is 12 axis cnc from a single block of 6160 T-6 Aluminum, and the hardcoat type II anodized BLUE it has endured countless of hours of TnR as well as Range Time with many positive results. A simple screw in installation is all that is needed. The Copland Skeleton grip will not disappoint, upgrade the look and feel and increase performance.
- Height: 4.125"
- Width: 0.985"
- Steel Barrel Nut with Nitride Finish
- Mounting Screws
- Handguard Weight: 8.4 oz.
- Steel Barrel Nut Weight: 3.1 oz
- 1.44" ID
- SKEELTON GRIP BILLET