Fire Hog Mod-FMC matte silver- Flash Suppressor Blast Mitigation System (MD-0220516)
The FireHog Mod-FMC is a linear style Flash/Blast Mitigation System. This device is designed to mitigate all 180 Degree muzzle blast and direct it down range at an approx 60 degree angle.The 2 piece design has a 2 stage recoil baffle that directs gasses into the expansion chamber before expelling them down range via the linear mitigation baffle. The end result is Night and Day! Most people have different names for the same type of krinkov based device such as : Krink can, krinkov Blast Can, Flash Can, Concussion Redirection Device, Blast Forwarding Device, Blast mitigation device, Muzzle Sound Redirector, Linear Compensator, Blast Jacket, Blast Shield, Blast Diverter Redirector Sleeve, Blast Diffuser etc... none of them compare to the superior performance of the Fire Hog Mod-FMC Blast Mitigation System.
The Fire Hog system is designed to be a fully modular and interchangeable for use with any setup. The thread adapters will be available in all commonly used by thread patterns and double a solvent traps. The can itself will come in 2 styles: the fully enclosed expansion chamber with baffle, and the blast mitigation redirection device. The redirection device has various brakes available from flash suppression to compensator brakes that work with with the system.
* Install Instructions:
- Purchase the applicable FireHog Thread Adapter for the FMC, using blue loctite install the thread adapter onto the barrel at 15-18 lbs
- put 2 drops of blue loctite on outer thread adapter,
- Unscrew the front baffle from the FMC can and apply 2 drops of blue Loctite.
- Hand Tighten baffle onto the FMC Can
- Hand Tighten the FMC can onto the thread adapter.
- Using a wrench on the baffle flats tighten the entire assembly to 10-12 lbs.
100% Lifetime Satisfaction Warranty
Fire Hog FMC Specs:
- Material: 7075 T7 Can, 4150 CMV Steel Baffle
- Finish: Type III Anodize Combat Black
- Weight: 4.23 oz. ultra Light 3 piece design
- Length: 2.75"
- Outer Diameter: 1.41"
- Thread: Requires a fireHog Thread adapter Here